Yes, I’m way behind on this challenge, and no, it’s not Thursday.
But I’m still thankful for:
– Long phone calls with my mom
– Selfies that my dad emails me
– A great pizza/sandwich shop basically right below my apartment
– Pumpkin cider
– MY HEAT IS FINALLY ON
– Bosses who randomly tell you you’re doing a really good job in the middle of a phone call
– My friends. Just, my friends
– Fall weather is kind of sort of starting to get here
– The Halloween costume my friend helped me pull together at the last minute
– The irony of my not being able to find my Waldo costume from last year.
– No rain this week 🙂
– The fact that, despite the dozens of times I’ve dropped my phone, my phone case is still in tact
– Walking through Beacon Hill at night
– The free Starbucks drink I have on my app! (It’s the little things)
– Hot showers. They might be one of my favorite parts of life.
– The fact that I can somehow still do a double pirouette.
– Slow Mondays that allow me to catch up on blogging at work